Here are three reasons why:
Are you struggling with creating and sharing content to build your brand?
Do you want to improve the quality and consistency of your posting?
In this blog post, I will be sharing with you three reasons why consistency matters online.
1.) When you’re consistent, you’re seen as credible.
– The more you post educational/valuable content that your ideal client/customer can learn from, the more often they’ll start to turn to you for advice on those topics because they’ll think of you as the go-to gal/guy to help them out.
2.) When you’re consistent, you form connections.
– People will start to look forward to seeing the content you post. You will have raving fans reading your captions, watching your videos and liking your photos. Even better, you will start to form connections with ideal clients/customers to where they feel like they really know & get you. They will start asking questions by leaving comments or sending you messages. You will form connections with people who may end up deciding to buy from or work with you.
3.) When you’re consistent, you improve your confidence.
– The more you talk about a specific set of topics through your content or the more often you talk to people who fit your ideal customer/client description both online and offline, the more confidence you’ll develop in your ability to speak like an expert and speak to customers/clients with clarity and confidence.
WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM BEING CONSISTENT ONLINE? CONSISTENCY IS KEY TO SUCCESS. KEEP CREATING AND SHARING!
THREE THINGS TO DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS TODAY:
Are you stuck with what to work on to grow your online brand?
Do you want to fill your time with something productive for your business today?
Listed below are three simple yet valuable ideas that you can spend time on to create positive results in your business.
– Film a piece of video content that your ideal client/customer would find valuable. If you’re a service provider, you could teach something or if you sell a physical product you could demonstrate what it is and what it does.
– Find one ideal client/customer on the social media platform of your choice. Start a conversation with them by leaving a comment on a picture they recently posted or by reacting to something they posted on their stories.
– Set aside one hour of time to learn something new that will help you grow and improve as a professional. If you’re a piano teacher, go teach yourself a new song. If you’re a copywriter, go take a new copywriting class. Continue to elevate your skillset.
If you’re stuck – create a one minute video to put across social media platforms like IG reels and TikTok.
If you want to do something productive – find an ideal client/customer on social media that you can start an online friendship with.
If you want positive results – practice what you preach.
If you need help with consistency in your business, try our GUIDED TOUR to get all the help you need with our top-notch resources and tools.